Are you feeling CRABBY (in a good way)?
Volunteer for the 2017 Crab Festival by completing the online application:
Click here to fill out the ONLINE application
As a volunteer, you will receive a spiffy Crab Crew t-shirt, and if you work two or more 4 hour shifts during the weekend, you’ll receive a certificate for a 1/2 crab dinner!
What would I do if I volunteered?
- Crab Feed Assistants: Assisting diners (table clean up, removal of refuse, provide information).
- Information/Merchandise Booth: Provide information, sell sportswear to our visitors.
- Greeters: Welcome visitors and hand out programs at the main entrances of the tent and help with line management, give information and watch that no alcohol leaves the tent.
- Crab Feed Line Control: Chat with folks in line for the crab feed and help maintain control.
- Grab-a-Crab Derby: Registration, take money & provide information.
- Crab Sales: Man booth, take money and wrap crabs to-go.
- Sunday’s Crab Revival: Help with setup and cleanup. (This is a non-denominational ecumenical event with music and more from 9:00-10:30am in the Gateway Pavilion.)
Volunteer Training: Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 6:00pm in the Crab Central tent, located in the Red Lion Hotel parking lot.
For detailed job descriptions: Detailed Job Descriptions 2017
THANK YOU TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS…
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!
Kelly Jo Hill, Volunteer Coordinator
Cell Phone: (360) 461-3950