Are you feeling CRABBY?
As a volunteer you will receive a fashionable crab staff t shirt, a coupon for $5.00 off a full crab dinner, and if you work two shifts a certificate for a 1/2 crab dinner!
What would I do if I volunteered?
- Crab Feed Assistants: Assisting diners (table clean up, removal of refuse, provide information)
- Information/Merchandise Booth: Provide information, sell sportswear to our visitors.
- Greeters: Welcome visitors and hand out programs at the main entrances of the tent and help with line management, give information and watch that no alcohol leaves the tent.
- Crab Feed Line Control: Chat with folks in line for the crab feed and help maintain control.
- Derby: Registration, take money & provide information.
- Crab Sales: Man booth, take money and wrap crabs to-go
- Sunday’s Crab Revival: (this is a Ecumenical event with breakfast, music and more from 8:30-10:30 a.m. ) We need help setting up, busing and clean up. It will be located in the Gateway Center
Volunteer Training : Thursday, October 9, 6:00p.m. in the Crab Feed tent