Kitsap Bank Crab Tent — Under the Big top
Vegetarian items are marked with a (v)
Dungeness Crab Feed
Steamed or Chilled Whole Dungeness Crab with Corn on the Cob from Sunny Farms and Nash’s Dungeness Organic Coleslaw. This is as fresh as it gets!
Available for market price US$29.00
Half Crab dinners available for US$15.00
The following menu items range from US$5.00 to US$14.00, with some lower dessert and kids options
- Fried oysters -Golden fried oysters with cocktail and tartar sauce
- BBQ oysters – with blue cheese crumbles & bacon bits
- Oyster “Po Boy” wrap
- 1/2 LB Steamed clams with Andouille sausage, onion & peppers
- Crispy fried calamari with a jalapeno aioli and sweet chili sauce
- Dungeness Crab Cake Plate
- Dungeness Crab Cake Sandwich
- Dungeness Crab Roll
Friends of the Fields
- Fresh baked local pies with Lazy J apples, Sunny Farms Pumpkins, and Sequim blackberries (v)
- Dungeness crab quiche
- Bread pudding (v)
- Drip coffee, tea
- Fish and chips featuring fresh cod and hand cut fries
- Halibut and chips
- Shrimp & chips
- Seafood gumbo
- Garlic Parmesan fries (v)
- Crab & corn chowder
- Ahi tuna poke
- Teriyaki grilled salmon
- Shrimp etouffee
- Tillamook white cheddar and New Moon mac & cheese (v)
- Tillamook white cheddar and New Moon with crab or shrimp mac & cheese
- Beer bratwurst
- House baked cupcakes (v)
- Crab Rangoon
- Chicken satay
- Prawn satay
- Crab Fried Rice
- Bangkok fried rice (v)
- Pineapple chicken curry (Gluten free)
- Crab Fried Rice
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls (v)
- Thai Iced Tea
- Two fish tacos (halibut)
- Two Dungeness crab enchiladas
- Two tostadas of Dungeness carb & shrimp seviche
- Cheese quesadilla (v)
Fresh shucked oysters
- Crab Bisque
- Clam Chowder
- Tomato bisque (v)
- Garlic ciabatta Bread
Between Feiro Marine Life Center and Hollywood Beach
Gypsy Coffeehouse AKA Cormorant Cafe
- Traditional Italian Cafe Selections.
- Signature Frappes, Gypsy Chai Latte & Holistic Kid Friendly Alternatives.
Food Vendor Booths on the Pier
- Scallorito — BBQ bacon wrapped Alaskan scallops served on a warm tortilla & pesto coleslaw
- Seared Alaskan scallops served on a bed of rice with a drizzle of pesto. A creamy mushroom marsala sauce or red curry sauce .
BC Frozen Treats
- Ice cream bars,
- frozen bananas,
- frozen cheese cake
- frozen strawberries and bananas (kabob style on a stick)
All may be dipped in chocolate and rolled in peanuts, while you watch!
- Smoked BBQ brisket sliders w/caramelized onions and Gorgonzola cheese
- Pulled Pork sliders with cilantro slaw & pickled onion
- Southwest mac and cheese (v) w/ Dungy crab option.
- Grilled corn on the cob (v)
- Hot dogs for kids
Columbia Bank Gateway Center
- Savory crepes: smoked salmon, chicken, cheese, ham, artichoke and spinach.
- Sweet crepes: Strawberry, fruit, chocolate, jam, sugars, & whipped cream
- “Crab puppies,” a play on the traditional hush puppy, fried cornbread filled with crab, shrimp, jack cheese, and other wonderful ingredients.
- Special for Sunday – Paella Presentation at 1pm and 3pm advance ticket purchase required
TAKE HOME A CRAB!
When you head home, and can’t get enough fresh crab, Grab a Crab To Go — A fresh, cleaned, cooked, chilled crab. You can even take them on the ferries to Canada.
Olympic Peninsula Wineries Wine and Beer Garden
Olympic Peninsula Wineries Association and Olympic Distributing Co. provide us with great wines, ciders, beers, and beverages including:
- Harbinger Winery
- Olympic Cellars
- Camaraderie Cellars
- Black Diamond Winery
- Wind Rose Cellars
- Eaglemount Wine & Cidery
- Fair Winds Winery
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery
Beer selections include:
On the same block
In the Landing Mall:
will all be open during the festival.