Calling all crab lovers! The 16th annual Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival, to be held October 6-8, 2017, is the annual celebration of the North Olympic Peninsula’s diverse bounty. Celebrate our featured crustacean, the world-famous Dungeness crab, with visitors from around the world!
PLEASE NOTE: Sponsorship must be received by September 5, 2017 to be included in the printed Peninsula Daily News program.
Your business can participate in the major tourism event in Port Angeles by becoming a Crab Buddy. (Additional sponsorship packages are available; please contact us for more information.)
CrabFest has become one of the region’s most significant tourism events. And, as a fall festival, the economic impact is especially important.
This is also a local event, providing free family fun during the fall season with the unique “Grab-a-Crab Derby” and other programs which make the festival a delight for families!
To show appreciation for the many members of the community who make the Festival possible, we offer the Friday Community Crab Feed! Beginning at noon on Friday, this event provides the local community, businesses and organizations a chance to come out and enjoy the festival’s old fashioned crab feed at a reduced price. As a Crab Buddy, your company will be a host to the Community Crab Feed on Friday.
Our Part: As a “Crab Buddy” you will receive these benefits:
- Your business name and website link will be listed on www.crabfestival.org, through July 2018
- Your business name will be identified as a Crab Buddy in 35,000 Festival programs published by the Peninsula Daily News, listing your business contact information
- Your business will be referred and recommended as a Crab Buddy
- Your business has an opportunity to purchase $4.00 off coupons for your staff and clients for the Saturday or Sunday Crab Feed
- You will receive a Crab Buddy certificate for display at your business
We now have 4 categories of support ranging from $100-250 to help meet the needs and sponsorship interests of the Festival and the community:
Basic Crab Buddy – General Business Support – $100 +
Volunteer Food Sponsor – Help feed the volunteers – $100 +
Band Sponsor – Sponsor your favorite band! – $200
Cooking Demo Sponsor – Sponsor your favorite chef – $250
Sponsorship must be received by September 5, 2017 to be included in the printed Peninsula Daily News program.
Charlie Comstock, Sponsorship & Marketing Manager
CrabFest Office: (360) 452-6300